UPSC recruitment 2017: 64 posts under various ministries now open, apply through upsconline.nic.in
UPSC recruitment 2017:
The Union Public Service Service Commission has announced host of vacancies under various Central ministries on upsconline.nic.in. A total of 64 posts in Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defence, and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare etc. will be filled with this recruitment drive. Candidates who want to apply can visit the official website to fill the application form. In the official notification, the commission has said that the last date of submitting the application is November 2, 2017 till 23:59 hrs. Candidates must note that the last date for printing the online application is 03.11.2017 upto 23:59 hrs.
Here are the details of the vacancies to be filled through UPSC recruitment 2017:
Deputy Controller of Explosives, under Ministry of Commerce and Industry:
No. of posts- 17 (SC-05, OBC-07, UR-05).
2. Scientific Officer (Electrical), under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution:
No. of posts- 3 (UR-03).
3. Junior Technical Officer, Integrated Headquarters (Navy), under Ministry of Defence:
No. of posts- 3 (SC- 01, ST-01, OBC-01).
4. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology), under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
No. of posts- 1 (OBC-01).
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT), under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
No. of posts- 3 (OBC-01, UR-02).
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
No. of posts- 10 (OBC-05, UR- 05).
7. Seven Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
No. of posts-7 (OBC-05, UR-02).
8. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute, Ministry of Labour and Employment:
No. of posts- 2 (OBC-02).
9. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute, Ministry of Labour and Employment:
No. of posts- 1 (OBC-01).
10. Sub-Regional Employment Officer, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment:
No. of posts- 8 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-03, UR-02).
11. Assistant Controller of Mines, Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines:
No. of posts- 8 (OBC-02, UR-06).
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Pahargaon, Port Blair:
No. of posts- 01 (UR-01).
(a) Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
(b) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
The details of age, experience can be found on the official notification at upsc.gov.in. “Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission, ” the UPSC has said.
Follow Us on TwitterUPSC recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission announced host vacancies under various Central ministries upsconline.nic.in. The post posts open apply through upsconline.nic.in appeared first Financial Express.