SSC JE Recruitment 2017: Junior Engineers jobs notification issued, online registration starts, last date out; know all details here and apply at ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2017: It’s a good news or at least a ray of hope for SSC jobs aspirants. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun online registration for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts. SSC will conduct computer based written exam from 5 January to 8 January 2018.
Here is everything you want to know about the SSC JE Recruitment 2017:-
– Date of publication of notification: 21-10-2017
– Last date: 17-11-2017
– Date of Computer Based Written Exam: 05-01-2018 to 08-01-2018
– According to the notification, “Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level- 6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th CPC w.e.f. 5 th January 2018 to 08th January 2018.”
– The posts vacant are – JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACT) EXAMINATION, 2017
– Procedure for Online Submission of Application: Online application will be available w.e.f. 21-10-2017 to 17-11-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
– To apply for the examination, candidates are required to register themselves on http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidates may register once and can apply for any Recruitment Examinations advertised by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on
All details of notification: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/je_notice_20102017.pdf
Follow Us on TwitterRecruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) begun online registration recruitment Junior Engineers.
The post Engineers jobs notification issued starts last date out; know details here apply at ssc.nic.in appeared first Financial Express.