I'm A Celebrity 2017: Toff swoops in to defend Iain Lee against Amir Khan in 'bullying' ro -

Credit: express.co.uk

• Dec 07 2017 22:15About: 5 days ago
  • 8 views

The Made in Chelsea star was quick to comment on what she felt were unfair comments regarding Iain's "game plan".

The radio host has been subject to continual jibes from members of the camp about his ability to finish Bushtucker Trials.

"I overheard some of the boys talking and discussing things about a game plan, which with Iain, I can’t really see," Toff confessed in the Bush Telegraph.

She continued: "We’ve been in here starving, tired on top of each other for nearly three weeks.  I just don’t think anyone could keep up a game plan – it would be so exhausting and I think it would come out, the truth always does.”

Amir Khan and Toff on I'm A Celeb

Amir Khan and Toff on I'm A Celeb

After he and Jennie McAlpine volunteered to tackle the Deadly Departure Lounge task, Amir, Jamie and Dennis Wise began to talk behind his back.

“What if he comes back with no stars?” asked Amir.

“I’m going to go ape****," Dennis retorted. "I don’t think he will though.”

Amir Khan takes a swipe at Iain Lee in I'm A Celeb

Amir takes a swipe at Iain Lee in I'm A Celeb

Dennis Wise and Jamie Lomas laugh along with Amir

Dennis Wise and Jamie Lomas laugh along with Amir

Jamie chimed in: “If he’s playing a game, he might do just to p*** us off.”

Dennis had previously told Iain he should be banned from Bushtucker Trials given his track record.

However, Iain and Jennie were able to complete the challenge and returned back to camp with all six stars.

Iain enthused: “What a relief, what a thrill! I feel I’ve earned my place round the fire tonight, this is great.”

I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! continues tomorrow at 9pm on ITV.

GEORGIA TOFFOLO lept defence fellow Celebrity…Get Here! campmate Iain when heard Amir Khan Jamie Lomas badmouthing him.

Related stories with I'm A Celebrity 2017: Toff swoops in to defend Iain Lee against Amir Khan in 'bullying' ro

I’m A Celebrity 2017: ‘Jamie Lomas should be AXED’ say viewers over latest Iain Lee swipe  -World News
I’m A Celebrity 2017: ‘Jamie Lomas should be AXED’ say viewers over latest Iain Lee swipe 5 days ago
I’M A CELEBRITY… GET ME OUT OF HERE! campmate Jamie Lomas has caused viewers to completely flip out over his latest swipe at Iain Lee.
White ex-cop gets 20 years for Walter Scott slaying -World News
White ex-cop gets 20 years for Walter Scott slaying 5 days ago
One by one, relatives of the late Walter Scott urged a judge to mete out a significant punishment for Michael Slager, the white former police officer who fatally shot Scott, an unarmed black man, i…
Microsoft Surface Book 2 (15-inch) -World News
Microsoft Surface Book 2 (15-inch) 5 days ago
The best 2-in-1 laptop to date is just a bigger Surface Book that’s more powerful and longer-lasting than ever.
Microsoft Surface Studio -World News
Microsoft Surface Studio 5 days ago
The Surface Studio is, without a doubt, one of the finest premium computing devices ever produced – but you probably don’t need it.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 -World News
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 5 days ago
The Surface Pro 4 is a love letter to fans of its predecessor, and it's all the better as a result.
Chrome 63 offers even more protection from malicious sites, using even more memory -World News
Chrome 63 offers even more protection from malicious sites, using even more memory 5 days ago
Google gives Administrators new ways to lock down the browser.
Blade Runner 2049 Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Details -World News
Blade Runner 2049 Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Details 5 days ago
You can own it early on Digital on December 26, with the Blu-ray debuting on January 16 The post Blade Runner 2049 Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Details appeared first on ComingSoon.net.
Warner Bros. Planning to Restructure DC Films Division -World News
Warner Bros. Planning to Restructure DC Films Division 5 days ago
Jon Berg will move to another position at the studio The post Warner Bros. Planning to Restructure DC Films Division appeared first on ComingSoon.net.
What's keeping your clients up at night? -World News
What's keeping your clients up at night? 5 days ago
To explore what financial advisor’s high-net-worth clients are worried about and how to best address these concerns, I spoke with Andy Schwartz, CFP®, a Principal at Bleakley Financial Group.
Teachers in Guinea suspend strike after mediation offer -World News
Teachers in Guinea suspend strike after mediation offer 5 days ago
Teachers in Guinea said Thursday they have agreed to suspend their month-old strike following an offer by religious leaders to mediate talks with the government.
No single ‘out of Africa’ migration for humans: study -World News
No single ‘out of Africa’ migration for humans: study 5 days ago
No longer can the tale of one single human migration out of Africa 60,000 years ago be considered an accurate history of humankind, said a review of scientific literature Thursday.
UN to vote Friday on backing Sahel anti-jihad force -World News
UN to vote Friday on backing Sahel anti-jihad force 5 days ago
The UN Security Council is to vote Friday on a resolution authorizing its Mali peacekeeping mission to support a new Sahel regional force against jihadists, diplomats said.