I’m A Celebrity 2017: Ant and Dec SLAMMED for giving Dennis Wise ‘easy ride’ over Iain Lee -

Credit: express.co.uk

• Dec 07 2017 23:15About: 5 days ago
  • 13 views

Viewers finally got their wish tonight as the former footballer was booted out of the jungle, but were disheartened when Ant and Dec failed to hold him to account, while Dennis, 50, made excuses for trying to ban Iain from Bushtucker trials.

Hosts Ant and Dec showed Dennis several conversations between himself and the radio host, but he didn’t seem to mind.

“It was only because he’d said [I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!] twice,” Dennis explained. “After a while you start to think, ‘We need to eat guys.”

Tonight saw Dennis forfeit the Bushtucker Trial, to allow Iain, 44, to step up the plate; which he did by returning to camp with six stars.

Dennis Wise defends Iain Lee row on I'm A Celebrity

Dennis Wise defends Iain Lee row on I'm A Celebrity

Though, Dennis admitted he only moved aside so Iain could have the airtime.

“There’s people who want to promote themselves and go onto to other things,” he said.

“After hearing Iain’s letter, I thought, ‘You go and do that trial. You need the airtime’.”

Fans of the ITV series were outraged by Dennis’ comments and also blasted Ant and Dec for giving him an “easy time”.

“Can't believe #ImACeleb skirted around Dennis bullying Iain and didn't pull him up on it. So frustrating,” snapped one viewer, which was followed by: “Why the chuff was Dennis given an easy time at interview?! He's a t**t! #copout #ImACeleb.”

Dennis Wise was booted out of I'm A Celebrity

Dennis Wise was booted out of I'm A Celebrity

Ant and Dec failed to grill Dennis Wise on I'm A Celebrity

Ant and Dec failed to grill Dennis over his behaviour towards Iain on I'm A Celebrity

A third moaned: “Granted @antanddec had a limited amount of time with Dennis, but to not challenge any of his behaviour....poor form. This is why people like Jamie, Amir & Dennis get away with berating, belittling & isolating others. Interview bordered on sycophantic.”

“What's also shocking is how no-one on #ImACeleb is picking Dennis Wise up on his behaviour. They know it's making good ratings and it's making Twitter explode. They are letting this behaviour continue,” sighed one more.

This riled tweeter blamed bosses, hissing: “@ITV you need to sort this out because that interview with Dennis was poor and should have been stopped, I’m so angry that bullying is happening on this show and nothing is being done about it.”

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues tomorrow at 9pm on ITV.

DENNIS WISE defended behaviour towards Iain during their fiery relationship I’m Celebrity… Here!.

Related stories with I’m A Celebrity 2017: Ant and Dec SLAMMED for giving Dennis Wise ‘easy ride’ over Iain Lee

I'm A Celebrity 2017: Ant and Dec SLAM Amir Khan amid 'bullying' row: 'Too harsh' -World News
I'm A Celebrity 2017: Ant and Dec SLAM Amir Khan amid 'bullying' row: 'Too harsh' 5 days ago
AMIR KHAN has been berated by I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly as he continues to mock Iain Lee.
Comebacks Out Of Nowhere -World News
Comebacks Out Of Nowhere 5 days ago
These combacks literally came out of nowhere when the fighter was on the verge of a knockout defeat.
Berlin Ali Baba playground opens after controvery -World News
Berlin Ali Baba playground opens after controvery 5 days ago
An Ali Baba themed playground has been subject to vitriolic attacks for its Islamic symbols. One of the structures seemed to resemble a mosque and has a crescent moon on top.
Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek to be Rated R -World News
Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek to be Rated R 5 days ago
Plus screenwriter shortlist and frontrunner to write the Trek film The post Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek to be Rated R appeared first on ComingSoon.net.
Taylor McKinney SLAMS Ryan Edwards After Rehab: You're Not a Father! -World News
Taylor McKinney SLAMS Ryan Edwards After Rehab: You're Not a Father! 5 days ago
Back in June, Ryan Edwards checked into rehab immediately after marrying Mackenzie Standifer in a disastrous ceremony.
Porsche is Developing a Plug-in Hybrid 911 -World News
Porsche is Developing a Plug-in Hybrid 911 5 days ago
Back in November, we reported on a rumor that Porsche was developing a plug-in hybrid 911. At the time, the rumor was based on information from unnamed sources familiar with the matter. But now it has been officially confirmed by none other than the Porsc
The Luxury Network New Zealand Welcomes Romer Gallery -World News
The Luxury Network New Zealand Welcomes Romer Gallery 5 days ago
Leading photographer, Stephan Romer joins The Luxury Network New Zealand in the midst of opening a new gallery in Auckland.
Marlink to Acquire OmniAcess in VSAT Marketplace -World News
Marlink to Acquire OmniAcess in VSAT Marketplace 5 days ago
Electronics Apax Partners is backing Marlink in its acquisition of OmniAccess, with the deal expected to close in early 2018. Apax Partners is backing Marlink in its acquisition of OmniAccess, with the deal expected to close in early 20
Holiday Treats for Australian Readers -World News
Holiday Treats for Australian Readers 5 days ago
This week’s Australia Letter includes events you should attend, stories you should tell, and the difference between “chips” and “fries.”